Thursday, April 24, 2008

What's new with Steve Greenwell

Guy Sebastian's SonyBMG release, "The Memphis Album", is just about 3x Platinum in Australia. Huge Congrats to Guy ! Mixed a few more Major Who productions including Rob Ward's "Traveling". Rob's a very,  very talented singer/songwriter. Got the chance to mix some tunes by Todd Alsup. He's yet another excellent talent on the Major Who roster. Todd has a great voice and composer classically written Rock-Pop on his piano. I also Mixed Shae Fiol's new CD. She's a terrific singer with blazin' skills. Hip-Hoppy Jazz Pop. Excellent songwriting here too. Mixing Jenny B's new CD. Nice Clubby stuff. She's a French Model,  and uhh ... quite nice to look at ... really nice, lovable voice too. Let's seeee.... Finishing up Joey DeGraw's record. He's going to be doing some dates soon with lil' bro Gavin DeGraw who stopped by to sing some backgrounds. Joey's a good friend and a lot of fun. I enjoy working with him tons. I met Joey when he came down to Barbados to work with Joss. As most you know, I've worked with Joss Stone since she was 15 and have had some incredible experiences with her... Like living in Barbados for 4 months. You can check out www.myspace.com/stevegreenwell, and check out some pics and info about me & my projects.

That's it for now. This is basically my first Blog and I plan on adding a Vlog here on my Blog real soon. We've made some pretty funny vids here in the studio, so I think it'll be cool to share some of 'em with you.

Pce !
Steve

2 comments:

BoofyDog said...

I happen to have that brilliant album THE MEMPHIS ALBUM playing on repeat - it deserves to go multi-platinum - and congrats to you Steve - beautifully mixed!! You were able to achieve that superb balance of hearing and feeling the fine musicians in the Band and showcasing that amazing and powerful SOUL voice that is Guy Sebastian. Just beautiful - Thank you. Runs off to check out your other projects!!

jemstar said...

just wanted to say i sent you so many messages and no resonse anyway hope all is well just wanted to keep intouch but its cool no sweat besafe peace.

MARCO