Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Diane Birch comes to Stevestudio


Hey everybody,

Very excited ! very excited indeed to have Diane Birch @ stevestudio. Along with Diane is vocal producer, miss Betty Wright. Betty & I worked together extensively during Joss' earlier days. Miss "B" is a member of the Billboard Soul Music Hall Of Fame. She was a singing star when she was a teen. Snoop Dogg also immortalizes her in a couple of his songs, ie: "tonight is the night, like Betty Wright. A mention of one of Miss B's earlier hits, "Tonight Is The Night."
Diane is in the process of making her debut record on S-Curve, and I have to say, this is one fine album that I believe will garner major attention. She has a terrific voice, she's a great singer and her songs are excellent and sometimes epic. Here's a pic of Miss B & me at my console. I'll be cutting a few new songs with Diane Miss B & Steve Greenberg this week, then if all goes well, I'll mix this thang into the mega-hit it deserves to become.

No comments: